All In One / Integrated Solar Street Lights Manufacturer
HeiSolar as an all-in-one solar street light manufacturer based in China, our factory delivered thousands of integrated solar street lamps to the Philippines, Indonesia, Nigeria, Kenya, Gana, South Africa, Algeria, etc. they are well-favored on market.
According to the market and customer feedback, we eliminated the old public model of the integrated solar street light, retaining our classic FL Series Super Bright All-in-one Solar Street Light to light up Africa, creating a hollow design of the AS integrated solar street light with an adjustable led bar and it can be upgraded to the Bifacial Solar Panel. And launched THOR “all in one solar” lighting solution in 2022, COB led light, customized acceptable maximum to 200W.
Besides HeiSolar launched the latest KD series integrated solar street lights for the high-end distribution market in 2020 and is well-favored on the market, with a variety of styles to choose from.
- THOR Series AIO Solar Street Light 60w-200w (2022 New model)
- AS Series AIO Solar street light 15w-100w
- FL Series AIO Solar Street Light 20w -120w
- KD Series AIO Solar Street Light 60w 120w 180w
Please visit our products below or write to us to get direct support.
All-in-One Solar Street Lights
To ensure you’re getting the right amount of energy for your application, install the solar lights that best meet your needs. With a range of wattage, batteries and other additions to choose from, you can be sure we have the ideal solar lighting for every project, every time.
All In One/Integrated
Modern Solar LED Street Lights
THOR Series is the 2022 latest design Integrated solar street light, die-casting aluminum lamp body with black color with detachable battery box and cob led lights, customized size acceptable for your project.
- Industrial design appearance attracts more market attention
- Classic all-in-one design, by using Philips led chip (150lm/w) with LiFePO4 lithium battery, well-favored by the market.
- High power all in one solar street light, customized specification maximum to 200W
- By using Philips led chip (150lm/w) with wide beam angle COB lens to improve the use of effective light. The number of lamp bead modules can be added or subtracted at will.
- IoT solar street light intelligent lighting system is optional.
- You can expect 7-10 years of quality operation from HeiSolar's all-in-one solar-led street light.
All In One
Integrated Solar Airship Light
AS series 2019 Upgrade version. Stand out among all kinds of integrated solar street lights. Well favored by customers in the past 3 years .
- Patented lamp body design perfect for project tender.
- Suitable for hoop mounting (side mounting) & sleeve mounting (top mounting)
- Using Cree Led chip ( 150lm/w) with Type III light distribution (150x80 view angle).
- A 40 degree adjustable light bar to put the light where you need it to go!
- You can expect 7-10 years of quality operation from our AS solar led street light.
One complete unit -making it fast and easy to install, and a solid, cost-effective, efficient way to light your project, along with being a great investment.
Integrated / All-In-One
Solar Street Lamp / Courtyard Light
Super Bright All-in-one Solar Street Light to lighting up Africa.
- Classic all in one/ integrated design, well-favored by the market.
- By using Cree led chip (150lm/w) with LiFePO4 lithium battery.
- The adjustable range of the rotating lamp arm is 150° ( Sleeve type).
- Professional secondary optical design, Type III light distribution (150x80 view angle), to improve the use of effective light.
- Light output can be adjusted automatically by a built-in microwave sensor.
- Compact volume and lightweight design saves freight cost and installation cost.
We build these with our end-users in mind –a budget-friendly solar light product that will last provide you lighting.
Integrated Solar Street Lights
KD series solar street light has been selling like a hot cake in Asia, Middle East, Africa market which made for high-end distribution market & retail business.
- 60w 120w 180w available
- Cate for the village, garden rural road, park, path lighting.
- Inbuilt microwave senor to detect movement to saving energy
- Use LG led chip effencicy up to 180lm/w, high brightness
- All die-casting aluminum light body, anti-rust corrosion.
Wireless Management Systems
High Lumious Efficiency LED
Smart Control System
Bat Wing + Spreadlight Lens
LiFeP04 Battery Management
360 degress Adjustable
High-Efficiency Solar Panels
Smart Microwave Motion Sensor
4 Working Models to Choose
The Common Applications of All in One Solar Lights
HeiSolar focus on developing and manufacturing customized outdoor solar LED lighting systems for a wide range of lighting applications.
Highway & Roadways
Integrated solar street lamp promotes safety for drivers as their illuminance is greater than traditional street lights. You can install them effectively on main roads, highways, rural roads, and roadways. Installation is very easy and price per street light unit is cheaper than other brands.
Where solar street lights can be optimally used can be around site perimeters. These areas require a strong source of lighting such as those surrounding buildings, industrial areas, factories, manufacturing plants and power station perimeters as they usually operate 24 hours a day.
Schools and Universities
Automatic solar lights can also be installed along campuses, schools, universities and colleges. Areas surrounding these premises are filled with young people as many dwell in dormitories near campuses. Study areas are also present anywhere near these areas. Thus a reliable source of lighting is needed.
Corporate & Big Businesses
Many corporations contribute to society through green initiatives. If you’re planning on your next big green initiative project, think about using solar LED street lights. This cannot only help dramatically lower carbon footprint but also cut down your investment costs and project a better company image. It also helps minimize capital expenditures in the long run.
Government agencies can potentially reduce their public utility expenses by investing in solar powered street lights for lighting public areas. Solar street lights can also be integrated with CCTV cameras for an added security for the people.
Parks & Recreational Areas
There are public areas where parents, children and old people love to have recreational activities. Thus, solar powered street lights can help promote safety among park dwellers. Serbia is a perfect example of a place where solar street lights are sprawled along its parks and public areas. Not only is this an eco-friendly solution, but also a wise investment decision.
Easy Installation Procedure
HeiSolar’s All-in-One Solar Street Lights are very easy to install. You can finish the installation as fast as 5 to 10 minutes depending on the type (All in one FL Series, AS Series or Thor Series), without any need for trenching or a professional electrician. You can find the whole installation procedure for each in the links below.
Step #1: Simply attach the solar lamp fixture onto the pole
- For the AS installation, this is the first step for installation. You would simply fasten the solar lamp fixture to the pole with 6pcs M6x30 screws.
- The THOR Series has a swivel that allows you to adjust its inclination to the best position of sunlight in your area. So for this, you need to adjust the bent pipe first, then mount the anchor ear to the pole before fastening the LED fixture to it using only 1pc M8x50 screw.
- For the KD Series, there is a 50cm arm bracket for mounting on the wall or on the pole, install in 2mins without an electrician.
Step #2: Finish the Installation
Simply press the switch button on the microwave sensor for the light to turn on for 1 min. Then it will automatically turn off.
Check out Project Gallery
Enjoying our extensive range of all in one solar street lighting projects
Request A Free Quote
Any requests or question about product or others are welcome.
6th building, Hengguangyao industrial park,Yonghe road,
Fuyong, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Write to Us
Call Us Today!
+86 185 7665 2791
+86 185 7665 2791